If controlling remote servers and computers are causing you to spin out of control, Southern NetworX can help you regain your equilibrium. With us, Remote Administration is not remotely difficult to implement.
Southern NetworX delivers a complete, fast and secure live remote access and remote control solution ‒even behind firewalls or from machines at home. All it takes is a simple click of a button.
Secure and easy to integrate
Southern NetworX Connect means security concerns are nil ‒ no VPN is required. And, if you decide to use your own remote control software, such as TeamViewer, LogMeIn or Ultra VNC, Southern NetworX will play nice with our easy, built-in integration. Fast adaptability will also speed up the troubleshooting process once you’ve received clients requests for support.
Instantly connect from anywhere, to anywhere
Say goodbye to IP address and client ID requests. With Southern NetworX, remote administration is just a click away. Simply look up the user name or machine via the Southern NetworX search bar function and connect immediately. Oh, and did we mention our cloud-based IT solution lets you can gain access regardless of where you or your machines are located?
Gain complete desktop control
Performing remote maintenance on clients’ machines is key to any IT organization. Southern NetworX offers the unique ability to completely control and audit all desktop access work ‒ from reporting and ticket closure to compliance. And, you’ll have the assurance of a secure connection when it’s needed most.
With Southern NetworX, you can:
- Record screen activity of work performed and attach to open tickets
- Give the end user control and security to enable/disable remote control functions until granted approval
- Remote print to a local printer as if the local printer was connected to the remote computer (uses RDP)
- Have secure communications
- Use a simple internet connection and avoid having to open ports or configure firewalls
- Have desktop access to features including resizing, color depth, zoom levels and more
Make the smart choice
It’s clear Southern NetworX can offer plenty to your IT organization. In summary, here’s an overall rundown of features including a couple additional ones:
- No installation required. (It’s included with your SNX agent)
- Log in and connect directly to client machines through Southern NetworX dashboard
- Traverse network and connect to clients machines behind firewalls
- Chat with client
- Transfer files and folders
- Open multiple sessions to allow more than one technician to connect to the same machine
- Supports mixed-OS environments (Microsoft Windows and Apple OS X)
- Allows multiple monitor support
- Use Toolbox to quickly run debugging programs
- Connect securely with 256-bit AES encryption
- Enable temporary or permanent remote control access
Give control over remote servers and computers to Southern NetworX ‒ and stay in control.
Our managed IT services solution keeps watch over your systems 24/7 & we step in the moment there’s a problem. In most instances, you won’t know there was ever an issue. This proactive approach to IT maintenance keeps small problems from becoming big & expensive!
Server Monitoring & Care
We track & analyze your server activity around the clock. When a system or function fails to work properly, an alert is generated & our team will immediately investigate the issue. Once we’ve identified the problem, we’ll take steps to fix it.
Mobile Device Management
Our mobile device management (MDM) solution is the fastest, most comprehensive way to get devices configured for company access & to ensure that your organization’s data is secure on smartphones & tablets. As a fully integrated cloud platform, we simplify MDM with rapid deployment, as well as comprehensive visibility & control that spans across mobile devices, applications & documents.
Network & Security Assessments
How healthy is your overall network? We’ll monitor the state of your systems, letting you know of any potential problems. With these comprehensive assessments, you’ll always have the best information for choosing your most effective options. Our expert technicians work around the clock to ensure your systems remain healthy & optimized for performance.
Desktop Monitoring & Care
Our preventive maintenance service for desktops proactively & regimentally monitors and addresses common problems experienced by desktop users. Whether it’s viruses, spyware issues or installing patches, we handle it all.
SNX Professor Blog
Why Small Businesses Shouldn't Avoid Making Disaster Recovery Plans. Entrepreneurs and small businesses, especially ones that are fairly new, often don't think about making plans to recover in case of a disaster. However, it is the smallest business that most likely...read more
Outsourcing? Really. Its OK: How it can save time and money Almost by definition, small business owners and entrepreneurs cringe at the concept of outsourcing. Those who start their own companies like the control and autonomy it provides them. Unfortunately, that...read more
Come see us at weareoverwatchtechnology.com!read more